Tuesday 23 April 2013

IIP's Panning Class

By our student Aditya Bhadra

 A shot where moving subject is in focus while the background being blurred is named as Panning in Photography
. The student nowhere fell diminutive of eagerness and keenness to explore the fervor of clicking. 

By our student Anindo Dey
 “Panning is a great technique for action and, once perfected, the main subject will be sharp against a blurred background. The idea is to follow the subject as it passes and continue to follow it while pressing the shutter even after the shot is taken” said Srijani Chakroborty, student.
By our student Ansari Kader
“I tried to pan at the same speed as the subject to make its appearance sharp against a streaking blurred background. To ensure smooth results keep I kept my feet still and rotate the top half of of my body to track the subject” said Aparupa Banerjee, student. “I have Prefocused my camera at a point where the subject will pass to ensure the picture is sharp” said Anindyo Dey, student. 
By our student Sayantan Bhattacharyawww.iipcal.com

“The shutter should be pressed when the subject reaches a midpoint along the panning track to ensure it's in the best position, I was sitting still without moving up or down to prevent subject blur” said Aditya Bhadra, student.

No comments:

Post a Comment